Most businesses don’t need large, impersonal payroll solutions. We introduced a better fit for our customers and for your small to medium-sized business earlier in 2020. It’s called Paypoint, and it’s the perfect fit for you.
For years we have provided sensible payroll solutions for Midwest businesses, and this is the best one yet – plus it keeps getting better.
Paypoint, our newest platform for payroll offers a clean, intuitive and user-friendly interface for processing payroll, payroll history, employee earnings reports, benefits summaries and much more.
When Managepoint handles your payroll, it’s accurate and on time, every time. It doesn’t matter whether employees are hourly or salaried, part-time or full-time, or paid weekly, biweekly, or monthly.
Payroll Services provided:
- Payroll processing (live checks, direct deposit, paycards)
- Online portal for employees to view pay history, PTO
- Administer employee garnished wage calculations and remittance
- Collect and apply deductions for all benefit programs
- Time and Attendance options: web based, physical clocks, mobile app
- Web-based online payroll with payroll management reports
- Federal, State, Local tax remittance
- W-2s for all Employees
- W-3 Federal Withholding Recap
- Custom accounting and general ledger reports available
ADDITIONAL SERVICES THAT CAN HELP MAKE YOUR BUSINESS RUN SMOOTHLY
Detailed monthly accounting reports that can be used by accountants and employers.
General Ledger Posting Reports
Payroll journal entries for the General Ledger. Offered by accountants and employers.
Leave Time Accrual Report
For both the employer and employees, it details the accruals for leave time with balance information.
Tax Filings & Payments
Conveniently deposits all payroll taxes and files payroll tax returns.
Useful in premium management and audit preparation, it is a monthly report of employee’s compensation and premiums by classification.
Flexible ‘Managepoint Pay Cards’
Today’s Employee wants an alternative method of receiving their pay. Besides the traditional ‘Direct Deposit’ and ‘Live Check’ methods, Managepoint now offers ‘Managepoint’ Pay Cards. The employee’s pay is electronically deposited on the Pay Card, which can be thought of as a debit card.
Some of the benefits that employees and employers can look forward to are:
- The Managepoint Pay Card carries no setup or ongoing fees to the Employer.
- The Managepoint Pay Card carries no set fees to the Employee.
- The employee doesn’t need to have a bank account.
- The employee doesn’t need to pay exorbitant ‘check cashing’ fees.
- The employee can review balances /transactions via the website or 800 #.
- The Managepoint Pay Card is accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
- The Managepoint Pay Card is accepted at over a million ATM’s.