At Managepoint we understand, today’s businesses need to differentiate themselves from their competition to attract and retain top employees. Our Human Resource services provide small businesses an edge. Managepoint’s HR department is here to provide a variety of excellent HR services with real-world experience to help your company be more successful.
Managepoint understands that each organization is unique and we combine experience with a commitment to personalize our HR services, to fit your needs. Whether you need assistance in complying with federal and local laws, employee training, policies and procedures, job descriptions, or just general HR support, we are always here, and available with the knowledge and experience to provide what your business needs.
HR Services Include:
- Audits of clients’ employment policies and practices to ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws
- Customized employee handbooks
- Job descriptions and review of employee exempt vs. nonexempt status under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- Training programs and seminars: Supervisory Skills, Hiring and Firing, Performance Appraisals, Disciplinary Actions, FMLA, ADA, Sexual Harassment, Termination, Customer Service,
- Conflict Resolution, etc.
- Online training library available for management and employees
- HR Events Tracking
- Applicant tracking
- Consultations on hiring, firing and disciplinary actions
- Assistance with harassment investigations and claim resolution
- Manage EEO, unemployment, wage and hour, and other employment-related claims, attend hearings on behalf of client and, when necessary, assist outside counsel with representation
- Provide forms and letters regarding offers of employment, disciplinary actions, termination/layoff notices, and probationary warnings; all in accordance with federal, state and local laws
- General HR support and “best practices” direction
- OSHA compliance/Risk Management
- Workers’ Compensation coverage and administration
- State Unemployment Claims Management
- Maintenance of Personnel Files
- New Hire Reporting
- Administration of the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) where applicable
- Pre-employment and post-injury testing
- Employee Assistance Program