Do you think about Human Resources on a daily basis? Are you getting questions from managers about your HR department? Do you often think “I wish I could make our HR department more of an integrated department in the company”? Looking for solutions? Here is five good solutions from Laurie Ruettimanm of TLNT.com:
1) Get rid of your HR department! All of it! Outsource it! All of it!
2) Make your Managers take a bigger role in HR ownership.
3) Be honest and direct to your workforce about everything.
4) Everyone in your company should take some HR responsibility
5) HR is best done by people. Rely on your people more than technology.
There are plenty of other ways to fix your HR department to make it a valuable piece of your organization. To read more of the article, go here.
At Managepoint, we help companies run better by being their HR department. We have nearly twenty years of experience in payroll, benefits and training, as well as tactical programs to help you gain the most from your people, and with a greater return on investment than you are getting today. Call us to find out more.